Involved, inspired and always moving. That’s Bink! We feel connected to children, parents and colleagues because in our field of work, we are engaged with heart and soul and always aim for improvement. We are looking for:
For our out-of-school care locations Rembrandtplein and HSV, and our International Playgroup.
We are looking for a manager that can really bring a team together, achieves and is not easily thrown off path by changes. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial approach, likes diversity, and has a strong interest in other nationalities and cultures.
In this function, you will be responsible for the quality and business implementation of the cluster locations Rembrandtplein. Due to their international character, the out-of-school care Rembrandtplein and the International Playgroup require a lot of consideration for different cultures, their traditions and way of life.
You will, together with your team, be able to create an enthusiastic atmosphere, give parents and children a feeling of being welcomed every day, whilst also offering a wide variety of inviting activities. A coach will, if needed, assist you in strengthening your team’s educational qualities. You empower your staff members whilst maintaining a close eye and establishing priorities.
You will have frequent contact with parents and children, allowing you to take their wishes and needs into consideration. You will also be responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with your location’s partner schools.
Being a Location Manager offers a diverse and extensive work experience. This is not only due to the international nature of the locations, but also their size, different locations, two types of care offered and their connections to schools. The ability to be able to quickly shift gears and yet maintain a good overview is of great importance in this function.
We work with a vision of natural leadership, meaning using your capabilities to involve others to reach set goals. You are able to adapt your approach to your team’s current functioning, in this optimizing their growth and the quality of daycare offered. This is done in conjunction with parents and partners. As a new manager, you will receive training in natural leadership. In this way, you will learn about yourself and with others. It is a unique opportunity to build on Bink’s future whilst also increasing your natural leadership skills.
The cluster Rembrandtplein consists of two out-of-school care locations and one playgroup. The entire Rembrandtplein cluster team consists of twenty-four educational staff members. This enthusiastic team aims to go “above and beyond” expectations and maintain a good working relationship. They support each other in keeping a high educational level. An open, good working environment is seen as important.
The out-of-school care Rembrandtplein is located in a beautiful Dudok monumental building. The building is shared with the IPS Hilversum and the International Playgroup (Bink’s English speaking playgroup and a part of this cluster). Out-of-school care Rembrandtplein has four groups welcoming children from the International Primary School Hilversum (consisting of three locations: Mondriaan, Frans Hals and Rembrembrandplein), Junior Campus and the International School Hilversum.
Out-of-School care HSV is located in the Hilversumse Schoolvereniging building and offers childcare to children between the ages of four to ten. There is plenty of space for inviting activities with children they can play in the playrooms at school and the two recently renovated playgrounds.
The International Playgroup has one group for English speaking children between the ages of two and four.
"Ik ben Stefanie Nijenhof (36 jaar) en ik ben nu 2 jaar vestigingsmanager voor bso Kasteel, kdv Kasteel, psz Toren, bso Zevensprong en psz Woelwaters. Naast mijn rol als vestigingsmanager ben ik ook betrokken bij Bink-brede projectgroepen en ben ik vice-voorzitter van de ondernemingsraad (OR). Dat is een aardig pakket, maar ik heb dan ook het geluk dat ik als vestigingsmanager samenwerk met een adjunctmanager. Zij neemt veel dagelijkse zaken op zich, zodat ik iets breder of overstijgend bezig kan zijn. Dat werkt heel prettig.”Lees meer
• A diploma from a four year HBO education (or Dutch accredited equivalent), preferably in education or related field, supplemented with a degree in management;
• Experienced as Manager in childcare or related branch preferred;
• Fluent in Dutch, excellent command of English (spoken and written);
• Interest in other cultures and good intercultural communication skills;
• A clear and vision and comprehension of education;
• You are self-aware and can reflect on your own behavior. You happily wish to develop yourself and others. You lead with trust; show individuality and can handle change well.
• A challenging function where you are able to apply your talents to your heart’s content with much room for own input;
• A dynamic work environment with ambitious goals that is constantly in motion;
• Not only grow happily with your team, but also by means of training such as: Gordon, First Aid, and the previously mentioned Natural Leadership training;
• Salary meets the CAO Childcare (scale 10, minimum € 3,221. Maximum € 4,329 per month based on a 36-hour work week);
• Access to our special “On-boarding” app to help you find your way as quickly as possible within our organization;
• A one year contract for 32 hours a week with the intention to transition into a permanent contract;
• Health care benefits, travel costs allowance, 8% vacation pay, 2% end of the year bonus, pension plan and a generous leave plan of 5.8 vacation weeks per year;
• A bicycle pan, a hiring assistance bonus for bringing in new colleagues and discount rates at various sport clubs.
Involved, inspired and always moving. That’s Bink! We feel connected to children, parents and colleagues because in our field of work, we are engaged with heart and soul and always aim for improvement. We do our work in our field with heart and soul, always looking to improve. This means that we also look for opportunities for self-development, actively work with parents and partners and are focused on the future. This is evident at our 78 Bink locations in our colleagues who work with passion and happily grow together.
We gladly invite you to apply and look forward to receiving your motivation letter along with your CV. An assessment is part of this procedure. It is possible to apply with the application button below. For additional information concerning this position available, please contact Sophie Wassenaar, Corporate Recruiter, tel 035 751 6821.
Sophie Wassenaar06 28 48 66 78
1e gesprek met recruiter en manager op het hoofdkantoor
2e gesprek met manager en collega('s) op het hoofdkantoor
Referentiecheck en inschrijving personenregister